Est. 1998

"Be one, and if ye are not one, ye are not mine" ~Doctrine & Covenants 38:27

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wyoming Winters



Steve and Marissa's Visit











ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I AM SICK OF THE COLD!!! I can't believe it's almost March and there is still so much snow!! Soooo depressing ;( Maybe I'm being negative and a real 'bummer' about it, but I am NOT a cold weather girl at all..everything is such a hassle when it's like this outside! And to make matters worse, we live in a town with nothing to do to get out of the house. I mean seriously, how many times can you walk the aisles at the Thriftway or the Family Dollar? AAAArrrrghhhhh! And with the roads so bad, it's hard to travel this time of year. Ready for the summer!! I remember when we moved here in May 3 yrs ago, the people warned me, "oh, you might like it okay now, but just wait til winter..." Now I know what they meant! It's so sad, but I find myself telling people that exact thing!! I wouldn't be terribly upset if we ended up moving somewhere warmer...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brrrr! I'm not a huge fan of the cold either! One plus though...you get to wear all the cute winter clothes and hats. :) Which by the way your little girl looks TOO cute all bundled up in her snow gear. :) If you want to move somewhere warm...I highly recommend Houston. :)

McKenzie Larson said...

I would LOVE to move to Texas! Wendy said Dallas has been in the 70's and I have weather envy bigtime! xo

Heidi said...

Anna is SOOOOO CUTE!
You can come visit us in TX!
But, it's pretty cold here right now, too.
The weather is crazy here... one day it will be almost in the 80's and the next will be in the 40's.
I'm also yearning for summer.
Once again...
I'm so happy you started blogging again!
:)

Marissa said...

im waiting for cal or kevin to comment on their north pole bliss...i must say i kind of feel for you kenz..bc in january i started getting so frustrated and annoyed..i didnt know why until these past couple of weeks when it has been nice and we have been out a lot and im not frustrated anymore!you start to feel so couped up...