Well, it's been almost a year since I've posted anything on my blog, but due to my family's blogging trend, I decided to get back in the game.
Cal & I recently took a trip to Cancun with our friends, Andy & Amber Clegg, and we had a great time. I must say, I think I preferred Playa del Carmen's resort, that Cal & I went to in 2006. But Cancun was a fun place and it was nice to have some of the American restaurants, movies, shopping, etc.
The best thing we did was swim with the dolphins at Xcaret! It was by far one of the coolest things we've done. We had an hour with them, and I really wish I would've bought the DVD that showed the whole thing. Of course, they try to rip you off for $50 a pop, so we didn't buy.
Here are a few pictures:
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Cancun
Posted by McKenzie Larson at 8:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That just made me realize how bad I want to go on a vacation. I don't know about that gold guy, though. Is that Cal?
That looks so fun! Kenzie, you look great! It was nice talking to you last night. Keep posting!
no, the gold guy was a mexican, and it was crazy..he was set up like a statue, and then music would play and he'd bust out dancing. It was pretty cool.
Wow! I'm still in shock that you've made a new post! J/k!
What great pictures! I bet it was so much fun! I bet you wish you were there right now (while you're snowed in)!
I can't believe how big Anna is!!!
She is so cute!
I agree with Wendy, you look so good! (As always, ofcourse)
I'm so happy you've started blogging again. I'm dying to see your house!
It was so nice to hear from you McKenzie! And no, your blog isn't lame. :) You look beautiful as always and your kids are so cute! I look forward to you keeping your blog updated. :)
I didn't even know you guys went on another trip! How fun! You look awesome!!!
Post a Comment