Well, even I can admit that playing in the snow can be fun! Last weekend, we took a trip up to the cabin (Cal and his brothers built it themselves) up Grey's River with aunt Laura, her husband Dave, and my parents (no kids). It was a really fun trip, and my favorite part was when we were snowmobiling in a foot of fresh powder! We rode up this trail to an area called Blind Bull, and it was by far the funnest sledding I've ever experienced. There was just enough fresh snow to make it exciting, but not too deep, to where you were always getting stuck (Miss, you know what I mean ;o)...then we went tubing down a HUGE hill and it was hilarious!! My favorite moment was when Laura flipped off her tube and started rolling down the hill. You really got going FAST down the hill and there was a small jump. We got some air on that jump..heehee. We were like a bunch of kids!!
Here are a few pictures from that trip:
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Good times, good times!
Posted by McKenzie Larson at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
WOW! It is gorgeous there! Houston may have nice weather in the winter time, but it sure isn't pretty to look at. :) Seeing those pictures actually makes me miss the snow. Sounds and looks like y'all had tons of fun!
That looks like a LOT more fun than the monsoon we’re having here in SC. I suppose monsoon conditions are good for our ‘drought’ but it would make me much happier if it was snow!! =)
How fun! I wish we had a cabin close by that we could go to! Thats cool that Laura came up! She is so fun to be around:)
I wish I could have gone! That last pic looks like it's Will on Cal's shoulders.
Ha Ha! Steve you are right. McKenzie does look like Will on Cal's shoulders. I wish you guys could have been here too. We missed you. Love, MOM
Hey, Kenz. Sorry I haven't been checking everyone's blogs lately. I feel out of the loop. It was fun reading the last few postings, and I love the new look. I miss you guys! By the way, I think Anna and Reese look similar. I can't really pinpoint what it is.
You know I've never been on a snow mobile?! Maybe someday. :)
Youguys have always been such a fun family...
we miss you!
Fun stuff. Just a suggestion - TAKE THE HELMETS OFF WHEN TAKING PICTURES!!!
it's too much of a hassle to take off the helmets!! but i know it makes the pictures kinda pointless!
add me to your blog...marissa.jensen@gmail.com - jeez i mean i am family! j/k! and update it with pics of hte house, thanks! (this is marissa, but since im not a member its under steve's name..luckily i think i know every one of his passwords!
I'm waiting for a new post. :) I must not have "inspired" you too much. :) :)
Post a Comment