I must admit that I have given myself the award for 'Worst Blogger of the Year!' Woo hoo, thank you...I couldn't have done it without all of you reminding me and being great bloggers yourselves; however, I have decided to change my ways, because I think it's important to keep a record of memories and events, and what better way to 'journal' your family's activites and share your thoughts on issues than to blog? I hope I am able to become 'Most improved blogger' by this time next year! Thanks to all of you for your examples of what a true blogger should be (JAMIE!!!!) Love ya! xoxo
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thanks McKenzie! :) It's so good to have you back.... we've missed you friend!! I look forward to MANY more posts so you can win best blogger or most improved blogger, or maybe BOTH. :) :)
Post a Comment