Est. 1998

"Be one, and if ye are not one, ye are not mine" ~Doctrine & Covenants 38:27

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Grandpa and "Punky Bunky"


8 comments:

Ben said...

That little lady is Norine Jr.!

Anonymous said...

She's sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

McKenzie...
I want you to post some pics of your new house!

Heidi said...

Come on Kenz!!!!

Anonymous said...

McKenzie!!! I keep looking for a new posting! I know you're busy. But, I miss you. Call me!

Marissa said...

hey lets see some updates! im sure you can at least put ur latest great find. lots of my friends do that and i love seeing the stuff they got or where they found it! anyways..i think ur blog has tons of potential! hhaha

Anonymous said...

Come on Kenz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey McKenzie! I just started this whole blogging thing and saw your link on Heidi's blog, so I wanted to say hi. How are you? Your kids are adorable! Hope you are doing well and would love to hear from you when you get a minute.