Est. 1998

"Be one, and if ye are not one, ye are not mine" ~Doctrine & Covenants 38:27

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HO HO HO!

My cute husband loves to play Santa, and I must say he's really good at it! He does the staff party for the bank and on Christmas Eve, he goes around to houses of friends and family. It's quite exciting for Will! He thinks it's so cool that he's in on the secret that it's not the 'real' Santa. But Anna is scared of him, lol. She says, "Take it off!!" Just like she did when I was the witch for Halloween!





6 comments:

Kaitlan said...

That is cute. I love the pictures. Anna is like Savanna that way. Is she scared of the Easter Bunny too?

Anonymous said...

How fun! My girls would be terrified too. :) They are still not into Sanat this year.

So, the "trick" of making gingerbread houses stay up is LOTS and LOTS of frosting and have just one person put the 2 sides of the roof up AT THE SAME TIME. Hope that made sense. Good Luck! :)

Brooke said...

That is so funny! I think it is hilarious that Cal likes to dress up as Santa.

Heidi said...

Awwww! That's so sweet! My girls would love it!
If you guys come visit before Christmas you have to bring that costume!

The Howell's said...

Cal makes an awesome Santa! That is really fun!!

NICKI said...

When Cal came to our house as Santa he scared the crap out of my brother. It was hilarious! I forgot to tell him Santa was coming so he wasn't expecting it. I couldn't quit laughing. "Santa" was craaaaazzzyyyy! We all thought he drank a few too many Amps that day. Needless to say, he was the highlight of our party and memories that will never be forgotten!