Est. 1998

"Be one, and if ye are not one, ye are not mine" ~Doctrine & Covenants 38:27

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Brooke, my friend from college, was tagged and now she's passed on the privilege to yours truly. I loved reading her response though, because it's been so long since I've 'hung out' with her or been in touch with her. And reading about her quirks made me miss her! So Brooke, this is for you ;o) Here are 6 quirks about myself:

1. I am a fanatic about being on time! I don't like the thought of people waiting around for me, so I always try to be 2-3 minutes early to everything.

2. I have to wear earrings everyday. It doesn't look right to me if I don't have at least small studs in my ears. I feel naked without them.

3. I get way too emotionally involved in movies! When Cal and I are watching a movie, I get physically ill if something horrible is happening, or overjoyed if something good happens. I cry, I laugh and then I keep thinking about it long after it's over. Drives my husband crazy sometimes.

4. I have an obsession with accessories. Period.

5. I love to sing opera at the top of my lungs when I'm home.

6. I can't start a 'project' without completely finishing it. If I don't think I can finish something right away, without interruption, I don't start it.

And the list could go on and on, lol!..

Now, it's your turn. I tag Marissa, Jamie, Dionne, Heidi, Marie and Amy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing b/c we have A LOT of the same little quirks. :) And I though I was the only weirdo. ;) I will do this on mine as soon as I get a minute.

melissa chertudi said...

I know we are truly related because I could say ditto to all but number 6. I always start projects and half finish them, it drive me crazy that I do this but it is who I am. I am also the same in movies except I am even more emotionally involed with books. I get so into them that I am depressed when I am finished and I miss the characters! I will post my six in awhile

Anonymous said...

As promised...my post about quirks is up on my blog. :)

Marissa said...

i have to wear earrings too :) and yes you love accessories..hahaha...and i think we have experienced your opera...haha...

Marissa said...

ps i like the new layout with the colors and everything! post some pics of your parents house since i prob won't get up there until who knows when especially if steve works all next summer..it may not be for like 1.5 years..wow that would be so weird!

Schwab Family said...

Hey.. these are funny. i have noticed some of them. ha ha. i will have to post mine when i get a chance.